Start a new topic

Help!!! I can't login to RM Assessor

Hello,

I am having a problem login into the RM Assessor's page. I downloaded silverlight and the RM page came up, but when I try to put in my user name and password it kept saying, 'Login unsuccessful and I should try again.

Could you please advice me as to what I should do? Is anyone else having this problem

15 people have this question

@ Monique simulation mode is done when the scripts haven't been uploaded as yet. The what'sapp group sounds like a good idea.

I think so...everyone else on my team has access.. 

Did anyone get Silverlight to download and work???

So I finally got my user name and password, now it states that I am in session but I am not able to see anything other than the RM login screen. And a message also pops up saying "Web GL not supported using CPU mode only" I am clueless as to what that means. I am using a Mac 

Just got my RM Assessor password but can't login. Can anyone for Agricultural Science comment. I'd love to get in touch with someone who has started marking when I reach that hurdle.
What number did you use to contact cxc?
Marking starts for me today as welll and I still haven't received my credentials. I got an email yesterday stating the Question I'll be marking and date marking starts. I actually called CXC yesterday about the issue and they said they'll look into it and send me an email. Still waiting. I'm going to call them this afternoon if I don't get the email

I received my credentials however I still cannot log unto RM assessor as I keep getting the same message - login unsuccessful please try again marking for me begins today

I'm still waiting on password etc for Agricultural Science. I'll keep you guys updated if I get any information. Best wishes!
Monique Batchelor I couldn't say still awaiting my credentials. I'm getting worried now. I have emailed help desk and haven't gotten a response. A WhatsApp group would be great. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get some response by the end of the day

Marsheline Woodhouse-Hodges  in the simulation modes you save and close... do you submit anything.

for social studies

Hoosein doing simulation now

Good night I started too . after you have mark , should  hit the save close button. is that all.

question would it be possible to create a whatapp group for the markers  of  question 5-7.

I still haven't received my credentials
Login or Signup to post a comment