Start a new topic

Help!!! I can't login to RM Assessor

Hello,

I am having a problem login into the RM Assessor's page. I downloaded silverlight and the RM page came up, but when I try to put in my user name and password it kept saying, 'Login unsuccessful and I should try again.

Could you please advice me as to what I should do? Is anyone else having this problem

15 people have this question

still not getting in to mark

I have logged in to RM assessor but am unable to access questions since it is unauthorised.

having the same issues as those before me

I logged in on Monday and did the standardization and I can't login now. My credentials need  to be changed to enable me to login. 

Having the same problem. Cannot sign in.

Petty John I was experiencing the exact problem at one point. However, I realized afterwards that there were two different pages and I was opening the wrong one- It had options for me to login using various languages such as Spanish etc. I went back to the marker's portal clicked on the link that was there. That sent me to the correct page- which does not have the aforementioned options.

I've been trying to access RM assessor for the past three days and I cant log on.  The message keeps saying 'login unsuccessful.please try again'.

I have downloaded Silverlight, I am using Internet Explorer as suggested.  When I log into the CXC Examiners' Portal I am not seeing the  RM Assessor Credentials - mentioned in the tutorial - which would enable me to log into the RM Assessor. My agent is listed as Nadine Bell-Morgan.  Nadine, Please help!!

Mornings kerry-Ann use your time time and date location to Bogota. That should fix your problem.

the rm LOGIN PAGE  keep saying login unsucessful please try again. HELP!!!!!!

No she means the live marking... not practice or standardized. She past that stage but now mark 2 papers out of since with what is predetermined. Laverne I haven't started live marking yet so I can't answer your question. However you can sense a message to your supervisor and find out
Bear with me a little please.. Are you talking about the practice to marking the cxc papers (standardization)

if you mark two consecutive seeds 'out of tolerance' you are automatically suspended (no longer able to mark)

Suspended meaning?

Hi was anyone suspended and able to be reinstated this time around?

Login or Signup to post a comment