Start a new topic

May june cxc results

I recently did the May June cxc exam and today on results day 2 of my subjects came back as ungraded And I want to know how and why when I did the sba and sat the examination. I'm frustrated at this point I was counting on the results to move further into my career. I don't know what to do

3 people have this question

I just received my mathematics cxc results and i did not get graded for it. After doing some research on what "ungraded " means, its lead me to understand that there must be an error with the preliminary results site because i clearly remember doing my sba and submitting it. I'd just like to get some feedback back on this matter immediately.
I received an ungraded for technical Drawing despite completing my sba and both papers
My results came in yesterday and despite doing my sba and getting a good grade and doing both papers I got a 4 and I'm confused and desperate to understand why because I've done all my sba even for english and I've gotten a three dispute finishing the papers and completing the sba I really need this math to continue my plans for my future career and I just want to understand where I went wrong
I did alot for chemistry and got a four and I knew alot of things on the paper I need it to be checked over I also did well on my SBA .Please I need a check over.

Thank you for contacting us. 

The Caribbean Examinations Council® (CXC®) provides valid and reliable examinations and certificates of international repute for students of all ages, abilities and interests. However, we understand that at times, candidates may have questions about the grades they received. 

“Ungraded” indicates that an SBA, SBA grade, multiple-choice paper or supporting documents was not submitted on behalf of a candidate. Candidates may submit a Query to have this result investigated. Candidates are not required to pay for this service. Queries may be submitted through schools for in-school candidates or through the Ministry of Education for private candidates.

If you have questions about the grade, you received and would like to have a script reviewed, you may submit a request for a “Script Review”.  Please note that a script review may result in an overall Grade either increasing or remaining the same.  If your review results in an increase in your overall grade, you will be refunded the review fee. Reviews may be submitted through schools for in-school candidates or through the Local Registrar in the Ministry of Education for private candidates. The cost per review is USD$30.00.

Candidates should note that the deadline for the submission of Queries and Review requests is Friday 20 September 2024 (your school may have an earlier deadline).

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at +1 (246) 227-1700 / +1 (876) 630-5200. 

Kind regards,

CXC Support Team

Some students grade haven't changed and their query was sent in long time ago. I'm trying to find out why?
Login or Signup to post a comment