Start a new topic

2018 Marking Exercise Query

Good Morning Sir/Madam, I was invited to the marking exercise for English A however, the examination outline for marking does not have the exam questions. I have read and understood the online marking training with the RM assessor. I have attached the relevant information. I have sent out a ticket (#57373) to the support department concerning my familiarisation marking exercise on the 23rd April . Another was made on my behalf (58072) on the 2nd of May. I also message the supervisor in RM Assessor on the 20th April and I have not received any recommendation to the issue. When I checked for a response, I was unable to see my sent item and the selected responses were reset. Please advise on the way forward. Thank you very much. Kind regards, Joseann Jemmott
1 Comment

Hi, my son Wendell Oliver did three papers for the English A exams 2018 as a private candidate an the preliminary on line result has shown that he received a IV yet his third paper was not correct as he only got marks for paper 1 and 2. How can this be rectified? Please let me know.
Login or Signup to post a comment